1. All work carried out by us will be proof-read and checked, however final proof-reading of the work lies with the client.
2. For larger projects a time frame will be negotiated with the client.
3. Whilst we endeavour to provide the highest level of service, we do not accept any liability or financial/business responsibility for any work produced by our team, or for the end use of any documents or materials produced or edited by us on behalf of the client. We aim to provide professional business support, but we do not accept responsibility for the success or failure of clients’ businesses.
4. We reserve the right to reject any work, including work which we believe to be unlawful or immoral.
1. Payments can be made by PayPal or bank transfer.
2. Packages must be paid for in advance. Thereafter, a package will be valid from initial payment and subscription to the same date on the following calendar month. Further payments will be collected monthly via PayPal or direct debit (or sent by the client by bank transfer).
3. Any additional costs incurred for example, postage, outbound calls, courier, will be invoiced separately to the client as ‘Additional Expenses’.
4. Overdue invoices may result in interest charges (at the rate of 8%) for the total outstanding per month.
5. In the event of a contract or our service being cancelled/terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.